Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rolls Royce For Wedding In Calgary

a few words

There will be no Christmas wishes, or reflections, I have no such desire. My Christmas "miracles" can be seen here soon. Yet not everything has been immortalized in photographs, and this is only due to the fact that, on the fridge could be roztopeniu.
Today I wanted to write about cosmetics, which captured my heart and burned smell to it love at first sniff. Cinnamon maniac I'm a long time. Add to yogurt, pancakes, sometimes to the cocoa, the dumplings lazy and probably many things that I do not remember. Sniffed Farmona product and could not break the nose of the package. I knew that the peeling of a series Tutti Frutti - Caramel and cinnamon is the only one. Previously I used this company's products - shower gel fruit and chocolate-pistachio butter to body scrub but this beats everything a head or even two.
Speaking of cosmetics, I was yesterday at the local drugstore and the cashier did not give me a penny, so she gave a sample of a hair silk. I use Biosilk Silk Company, and my hair without it fukncjonowa can not. This sample, however, that some Polish poróbka the U.S. or, at any rate expensive brand. Smell pleasant, but her hair glow as if they were greasy (and I never in my life I did not have such). I remain loyal to the company when it comes to Biosilk care puszących my hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment