Thursday, April 21, 2011

Carl's Place Long Island

provincial reflections

I went back to my province, blowing boredom and general dementia, despite the beautiful sunshine outside. I belong to a species that needs the sun to the basic life functions, and here it is, fortunately, in abundance. Well such a geographical location, in an area where at least raining. It's the only plus. Even though I miss the ambulances, airplanes and other sounds that accompany me in the city. I am also convicted on my own feet, so instead of high boots took with him two pairs of baletek. My wedges hard to abolish the local runners, and my Dad, who is then a lot less than me, and hates not the best.
When shopping on the way back home, I asked my dad for a few photos. I do not want to be not nice, but he can not do pictures, and sometimes have problems with my simple digital camera. Of the thirty images for publication chose six, but you only uraczÄ™ these two. These wedges have brought, because it's my latest and I hope that the latest acquisition. Poor boots, have no place in the closet and stand before her. This does not mean that I have a lot of shoes and a big closet, on the contrary. If nature has endowed me greater interest, perhaps I would have to rent another room in the same shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment