Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Renewing License Warrant Can I Be Arrested

juicy lime cinnamon

After Christmas was only a trace in the refrigerator in the form of remnants of my Christmas cake. I decided that if it were a profession: a decorating cakes, I'm sure I would study it. My grandmother still amazes how is it possible that everything in the kitchen I goes, even though no one had taught me. Well, some just the recipe. Although it is one thing that I did not go - notorious macaroons. Summit luxury confectionery, which evokes the taste of French cafes. It is gone, but it would not peel off from the baking paper. But Kenzo, these Maracons be very successful. You do not want to tempt such a purse?
I feel like today, a rather lengthy discussion on my hard crossing of the allegedly most optimistic color. Yellow. My hatred to czystożółtego color akin to "kurczaczkowego 'or' canary," began about three or four years ago. Being a student of a provincial high school variety and originality ewenementy used to see, and myself was considered to be the one that stands out and does not look like everyone else (with hindsight I can say that I looked different from everyone else, but definitely not good). One fine spring day, the need has led me to the toilet in my school. It is worth noting that only a queue for a long break as the bar for Chinese soup. Resist the wall and bored waiting until either vacant cabin. The door opened and one of them saw it. Low, quite extensive and almost all yellow (exception is black pants with a length of 3 / 4). I thought: "I broke the house, or sun fell from the sky." My sense of aesthetics, even if not quite as intense and sensitive, przyprawiło me eye pain. About how much sight of that young person has had a negative impression on me proves exactly how I remember that day. The Day the hated yellow.
This season, the color returns the salons, and is no longer something considered to be trash. Appears on clothes with simple cuts like Cacharel, trailing material, and going further on the bags (especially in Marc Jacobs), shoes and nails, and even on my eyelids like Elie Saab and Kenzo. My negative attitude to this color, however, never change, although this is a breakthrough. When he was in the Swedish giant saw a plain simple tshirt juicy lemon in color, similar to that . But it was not until such a juicy and "oczojebna" lime like Christopher Kane and Miu Miu (Lime long, thin strip, is also my new obsession). Born in my mind a vision of the color of my red pants. As a red-haired person with the hard choice to wear neon colors and, therefore, have not bought this blouse. But recently more and more I like the color. This may be a matter of packets Celine, which went around a thousand blogs. Well, I have a vision and I have to realize it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment