Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How Do You Get Arceus On Pokemonsoul Silver

środing & tour de lump

Every Wednesday and weather or not the weather for my charming provincial town attracts families from all over the county. In this Wednesday as well. Ah, yes! Like the provinces, but the county town - it's proud. Czemóż to come here? On the large square stones and gravel wysypanym in the vicinity of the court begins to dawn on market day. This market is a bit like bazarki clothes in big cities, but only on this issue are the same. On such a provincial market you can buy absolutely everything - machine parts, flowers to the garden, and once even the poor animals alive and dead fish. The smell of fish This is my recollection among childhood.
Why go there? With boredom, for a walk, because I have nothing else to do at 10 am when I'm here. I buy there, and even sometimes, yes - flowers to the cemetery. I remember a situation when I wanted to buy a bra - because they were cheap, and I forgot to pack and bring. The lady who was selling a really nice and told me frankly: "At the market you will not find anything with the circumference 70". And as there are now Polish women wear bras well chosen? Do not kid yourself not everyone can afford to waist is 50 zł up. I have my favorite shop, of course, where to find bras in in my size with no problem. What he treated me
Wednesday after holidays in a marketplace of trash? Of course, today, due to the Siberian aura (fortunately no snow) I chose not to.
the square can be entered from two sides. At one entrance is always someone who sells fresh meat and czarninę (for the uninitiated - a soup made from the blood of animals). I went to the other side where he stands instead of the fish I saw ... woman selling tights, and a garland around her buyers. It looked pretty fun, but I kept a hard and walked away. Then the blind. I began to tolerate the presence of nasty pseudojeansów, pseudojeansów for guys with subtitles / prints, but glowing like a trouser sreberko not digest. My digestive juices went into my mouth at that moment. I remember last year when street blouses flooded the words "Daddy's Little Girl" and so sweet it looks when the holder is less than one meter tall and has no breasts caliber pumpkin. This time I saw a few modyfikcaji, but I preferred not to read. The only optimistic tone throughout Targowice, a little boy dressed in a sweatshirt with a logo Stonsów.
pomyslicie - criticized, and probably does not look like herself on the cover. I do not criticize just feel sorry for the Chinese, who have to sew all the clothes from this horrible air permeable material is not. Deplores the fact that the majority of people there, buyers will not know its size and shape. Trinny and Susannah come to my province! ;)
msiałam next day to go to the city after the hair dye. It sounds a little strange, but in none of the three drugstores in my little town is not my color (on the other hand it's good, because no one has such a color as I did). I am afraid of hairdressers, I have an injury. Once out of laziness I bought a different paint - on the the packaging looks like mine, but the effect was much darker and I had to go after the bleach in the cap, despite 20 degrees outside the window, so now will ride the 40 miles and not have stress that something will not succeed. By the way I planned tour de lump, but I think I found a bad day, because nothing I did not like it, absolutely. I did not even tried on. In the end, I landed in the Swedish store, but happy because I have a lime bar. I odwidziała shirt. I look like a reflective vest. Today I discovered by accident
quite interesting touted the size and exhibition lump in my little town and if tomorrow I will not forget it is to choose.
Ps. Tomorrow the first episode of Trinny and Susannah from Poznan, albeit probably will not see me too much, but people really przerobiły, humble opinion, better than in Lodz)
Ps. Today my name, which in contrast to the birthday love, p

0 comments:

Post a Comment