Friday, November 19, 2010

How Much Electricity Does A 3 Speed Fan Use

Once, long ago-or maybe not so long ago ... Entry-test

nice to reminisce, those days will never come back:

* * * * * *

MATTHEW AND Isia

Isia: I get out first!

Matthew (lat.5): No, I go out first, and you go in front!

... It's you who goes last?

* * * * * *

Isia AND ALARM CLOCK-

Isia curiously looking at budzikowi.

After a moment he says: Here it comes just a doormat, and these two do not.

* * * * * *

Season dinner, a meat and Adi ziemiaki.

Isia: I already ate.

sit in the place of his brother and says

Adi, I'll eat you all!

* * * * * *

Christmas Eve morning, rainy weather ...

T.: Dleczego critters you've hidden in a manger?

I.: Bo ... it's raining ...

* * * * * * During the renovation

:

I.: Dad! Make a hole in the wall!

T.: Why?

I.: Because I have no place to fill ...

* * * * * *

Adi homework. At the moment had to depart from the books. Isia jiffy found at

"marvelous, and notebooks banned pencil case"

- Isia! What are you doing?

- I make sure a chair.

Hmmm?

* * * * * *

- Isia, as it is called your cat?

- Nicholas.

- And your dog?

- Lump. Chewed my ball!

* * * * * *

- Grandma, take me! There are cows!

(It was about ants!)

*

0 comments:

Post a Comment